The Holiday season is soon approaching and this year my family and I will be decorating our home with our very own, home made, Red and Green Tissue Pom-Poms.
You will need the following Materials:
- Pair of Scissors
- Ribbon or Baker’s Twine or Florist Wire
- Multiple sheets of red or green 20 inch tissue paper
- Lay tissue paper flat and fold in 1 inch wide accordion style
- Make sure you secure the center by tying it with Baker’s Twine or Florist Wire
- Cut the ends of the fold to form rounded curve or cut into sharp points for rigid ends
- Separate folded tissue paper one layer at a time to fluff and bloom Pom-Pom
Now place your beautiful Pom-Poms as ornaments on your Christmas Tree's or use them as decorations around your home.